Become a Member with On the Fly!
On the Fly offers membership each financial year. It's not compulsory for players to become members - we always welcome everyone to our open workshops and shows! By becoming a member, though, you will be able to access a wide range of exciting benefits!
What does membership get you?
When you become a member with On the Fly, you will receive a fancy laminated membership card which will get you:
- Cheaper class prices (save up to $5 per week!)
- Access to the On the Fly Mentoring Program
- The ability to attend the Annual General Meeting, have your say about On the Fly, and nominate to become a member of the On the Fly committee
- Guaranteed access to our Facebook group 'On the Fly Performers' which will keep you up to date with workshops and performance opportunities
- Other opportunities such as scholarships
Why do we charge a membership fee?
It helps us keep our class prices down by paying for those boring, fixed costs all organisations have, like insurance.
How much is it for FY 17/18?
$40 adult, $25 concession
If you think you'll do a term or more of classes next financial year, it's worth your while from a $ perspective, if for no other reason.
How do you apply or renew?
You can pick up a membership form at a workshop or by downloading the file below. The form includes details for how to pay.
If you are renewing your membership, have already provided us with the membership form, and none of your details have changed, then no form required!! You can just pay for membership online or at a workshop!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!